Win world premiere tickets to St George’s Day
LondonFilmFanatiq has one pair of tickets to give away for the world premiere of St George’s Day! The lucky winner will rubs shoulders with the cast and be one of the first to see this cracking new British thriller on 29 August, ahead of its 7 September release.
To enter, just follow @LondonFilmFan and re-tweet the embedded tweet after the jump. The competition will close at 23.59 on Monday 27 August and the winner will be contacted the following day.
— London Film Fanatiq(@LondonFilmFan) August 19, 2012
St George’s Day is a British crime thriller that follows the story of infamous gangster cousins Micky Mannock and Ray Collishaw. Having long since graduated from the terraces they now run the top firm in London. But when they lose a drug shipment belonging to the Russian Mafia, a turf war threatens to tear their empire apart.
Their only hope is a potential heist in Berlin that’ll clear their debts and set them up for life. Pursued by the Russians and the police they travel undercover with a huge English super firm who are heading across to watch the 3 Lions play Germany on St George’s Day. While the police are diverted by the England and German firms going head to head in the mother of all battles, Micky and Rayhave one shot at the heist that could save both themselves and everything they’ve ever fought for. But they hadn’t counted on a grass at the heart of their firm whose sole intent is to bring them crashing down.
St. George’s Day is Frank Harper’s directorial debut. Starring Harper (Bend It Like Beckham, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, The Football Factory), Craig Fairbrass (Cliffhanger), Vincent Regan (300), Neil Maskell (Kill List), Luke Treadaway (Attack The Block), Keeley Hazell (Like Crazy), Charles Dance (Game of Thrones), Jamie Foreman (Nil by Mouth, Eastenders) and Ashley Walters (Anuvahood).
For more, check out @StGeorgesDay on Twitter.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition closes at 23.59 on 27 August. Entries past this point will be openly mocked.
- The winner(s) will be picked at random from all entries received by the entry deadline.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Prize is one (1) pair of tickets to the above mentioned event.
- Prize does not include transport to the event or accommodation. How you get to central London and where you sleep is between you and your pack animal.
- The judge’s decision is final. (yes, I get to be a judge!)
- Prizes are as stated and there are no cash or other alternatives. The Promoter reserves the right to change prizes for others of a similar value.
- This contest is only open to residents of the UK. Sorry, everyone else, but we’re an economically depressed island. We need the pick me ups.
- And whatever legal mumbo jumbo that says: “This is a chance to win tickets for a film premiere. If you lose, you’ll still have your cats for company.”